30th March 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Russia and Mexico, which is better to study MBBS? Total expenses to study MBBS in Russia and Mexico?

Hello,
I want to do my MBBS in Russia or Mexico.
Kindly tell me which country is best to do among them?
I also want to know about the expenses of doing
MBBS in these two countries?

15th September 2016, 12:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Russia and Mexico, which is better to study MBBS? Total expenses to study MBBS in Russia and Mexico?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do my MBBS in Russia or Mexico.
Kindly tell me which country is best to do among them?
I also want to know about the expenses of doing
MBBS in these two countries?

Russia is better to study MBBS than Mexico. Many Indian students are studying Medical courses in Russia. So it is advisable to study in Russia. The candidates after 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology over 50% marks are eligible to study MBBS in Russia. There is no entrance test to study MBBS and no donations also for MBBS. The course is for six years duration. The cost involved to study MBBS (6 years) in Russia will be around Rs 20 to 30 Lakhs including Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees and Study Materials. The course is available in many medical colleges in Russia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?