20th April 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I do MDS in Singapore?

I am doing bds in india .right now i am doing internship .How can i do mds in singapore

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MDS in Singapore? -- [New]
  2. Can MDS work in Singapore? Career in Dental in Singapore?
  3. Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?
  4. Is a dental graduate eligible for CMSE? Does the various recruitment's for dentists via UPSC require to give any exam?
  5. Criteria for practicing in Singapore? Is there any fellowship which is mandatory?
  6. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  7. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?
  8. Can I get admission in SRMC after scoring 271 rank in Sri Ramachandra Medical Entrance exam
  9. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  10. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  12. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  13. Can I do DNB course after the completion of MDS?
  14. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  15. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  16. MDS is necessary to be a good Dentist or to open a clinic?
  17. How to get MDS seat in PGCET Karnataka?
  18. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
5th May 2014, 08:07 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do MDS in Singapore?

As you have mentioned that you are doing BDS (Bachelor in dental surgery) in India right now and you want to go to Singapore for studying MDS (Master in dental surgery) and now you are doing internship. So after your internship you need to apply an online entrance exam for MDS (master in dental surgery) at any of the MDS institutes at Singapore’s official website there you will be asked some question regarding your IQ and your BDS.

After your entrance exam you will get the result after 15-20 days by regularly checking that website. Then if your name will be within the top 350 names then you will be conformed that you can take admission in that particular MDS institute. Then you need to contact the institute by the contact number or the Email Id given in that website when you will contact you will be given the date and of your admission.

Then you need to go to Singapore with all your certificates like birth certificate, 10 board certificate, +2 certificate, +3 certificate, your BDS certificate etc and all other certificate which you have received in your school and colleges, then after your admission they will give you the date from when the classes will start.
20th October 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Does entrance exam need to be cleared in nus singapore for admission of mds ?
22nd October 2019, 10:42 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does entrance exam need to be cleared in nus singapore for admission of mds ?
For getting admission in NUS for MDS course, you must have these things:-

-> Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent degree.
-> At least two years full-time clinical experience in general dentistry after graduation (excluding internship)

-> IELTS band 7.0 or TOEFLScore 92
-> Short-listed candidates will be interviewed and may be required to take a manual dexterity test.

for more information you can visit this link:-
http://www.nus.edu.sg/nusbulletin/fa...ental-surgery/
29th October 2019, 12:47 PM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

You can also have a Caribbean College option if you want to study abroad. Caribbean Medical University also offers medical courses at the affordable fee rate.
24th February 2022, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can international mbbs graduate student do MDS in Singapore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?