16th February 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I get in German universities for Masters?

I am doing b.tech(biotechnology).....how can i get into German universities for masters?? I seriously wanna do that at any cost.

Related Questions:
  1. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  3. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  4. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  6. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  7. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  8. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  10. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
  11. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  12. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  13. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  14. What courses do German Universities offer? What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university in Germany?
  15. Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?
  16. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  17. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  18. Is there any medical college in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
16th March 2014, 10:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get in German universities for Masters?

It is nice to see your determination in pursuing your higher studies after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology. You can definitely pursue your Masters in Germany. You need to do the following.

- Get good grades in your B.Tech course.
- Get good score in GRE.
- Get good score in IELTS.
- Choose the German Universities as per the GRE and IELTS scores and apply.
- On getting selected, you need to apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?