10th April 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a visa to study Bachelor of Criminal Justice and Psychological Studies at the Victoria University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested in doing Bachelor of Criminal Justice and Psychological Studies course at the Victoria University. I just want to know how I can get a study visa for studying this course at this university? Please let me know as soon as possible.

15th April 2021, 12:01 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a visa to study Bachelor of Criminal Justice and Psychological Studies at the Victoria University?

Procedure to get a visa to study Bachelor of Criminal Justice and Psychological Studies at the Victoria University is given below.

Firstly accept Student and Exchange Visitor Program.

Once you accept for a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) than fill the application form for an F1 visa and other required forms for visa application as per SEVP rules.

Pay the visa application fee for an interview.

Crack interview and get student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?