31st December 2010, 01:55 AM
mayank roy

Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?

hello sir i'm a 3rd year b.tech biotech student and i want to do m.tech from germany , as i have heard that the masters in biotech from germany got a great value. what would you recommended? AND what exams i have to crack to get seat in some best university? and how shulg i prepare for that ...plz reply sir i will be very thankfull

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for MS or Ph.D from Germany in Biotech or Life Sciences?
  2. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  3. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  4. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  6. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  7. Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?
  8. What are the exams to give for getting MS admission in USA top universities? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  10. List of best Universities in Germany for MS in mechanical and automobile fields?
  11. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  12. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed norms of studying MBBS in USA?
  14. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  15. What should I do afer my B.Sc (CBZ) to continue studying in abroad?
  16. Universities and the entrance exams to do M.Tech? Date of M.Tech exams?
  17. From where to start journey of pursuing M.Sc in US?
  18. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
31st December 2010, 12:28 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?

Hi dude that is good option

1)For MS in Biotechnology in Germany it is very good Scope and for that your Register in DAAD WISE , so that you will get good Scholarship for your studies

2)For best University you should get good maark in GRE or TOFEL and more then 70 to 75% in Engineering ,then you easily get the good college

3)Every state there will be DAAD Office go and register and they will till you the Best university and you can apply from there Site

4)Subject will be very hard to pass the Exam until you prepare well for the Exam and Good Project is needed

Best of luck for your Studies in Germany
9th March 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?

what is the syllabus for the exam which is to be given? apart from GRE or TOEFL??
1st April 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I am Btech in ECE.... I want to complete my MTECH from Germany .... with scholarship.what is procedure and what is the good university to complete my MTECH.??
4th May 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I m in B-Tech 3rd yr. I m lookng forward to pursue MTech or MS in Biotech from Germany? plz let me know d procedure & best universities there?
6th May 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I am b-tech mechatronics student currently at 3rd yr. i want to do my m-tech from germany in cad/cam and i have heard the education could be free in germany what should i do to get scholarship in german university?
29th May 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

do ms micro electronics from germany has value in india and usa.please let me know. i am planning to go to germany.
1st October 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

what are the essential prerequisites for entrance into any of the best universities in Germany for m.tech.in biotechnology or genetic engineering?
3rd April 2012, 12:33 AM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayank roy View Post
hello sir i'm a 3rd year b.tech biotech student and i want to do m.tech from germany , as i have heard that the masters in biotech from germany got a great value. what would you recommended? AND what exams i have to crack to get seat in some best university? and how shulg i prepare for that ...plz reply sir i will be very thankfull
If you want a biotech job check out some German companies like the Sartorius Stradem in Bangalore; search and find out more. There may be more. Get chance for internship there; they may recruit you if you impress then you will become more serious about biotech and doing an MS.

Most probably these companies teach you their language and help you; if you get a good guide in internship; Everything is in your hands
10th May 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can u suggest me some more German companies names that give internships?
11th May 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

how to become a customs officer after doing B.E computer science & engineering
7th March 2013, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

ho wto apply for daad scholar, if some one get percentage in enginnering in between 65 to 69% after total eights semister, isit possible to get the sholarship, plz reply me. I need the information and is ilets exam is enough to study germany
2nd August 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed M.Sc.,M.Phil biotechnology in 2010 with 80%. i wanna work in germany. what should i do 4 tat? hw could i apply for a job in germany?
12th August 2016, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Hello..
I'm doing btech biotechnology and wanted to do mtech biotechnology in Germany. I'm having difficulty in finding an university that offers mtech biotechnology. Can you please tell me few names of university that offers that course.
It will be a great :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?