19th March 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I start preparing for GRE right from B.Tech 2nd year?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech 2nd year student.
How do I start preparing for GRE?
I want to give start up but don't know
how can I do this possibly.
Please help me friends.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the correct time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. GRE or GMAT, which one is better to appear for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? Should I take coaching classes? When should I start preparation?
  3. Which is the best coaching and appropriate time for GRE/TOEFL preparations? I am in B.Tech 2nd year.
  4. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  5. Should I start GRE preparation or complete CAT coaching first?
  6. Should I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd year?
  7. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  8. Can I appear in GRE after 2nd year of B.Tech?
  9. Preparing for GRE is enough to study GME in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
  10. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  12. When is the right time to start GRE preparation? Which book to refer and what to study?
  13. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  14. How should I start preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Having many backlogs in B.E. is a barrier for GRE?
  16. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  17. Shall I start GATE preparation from 2nd year of engineering?
  18. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
20th March 2015, 06:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I start preparing for GRE right from B.Tech 2nd year?

You can start your GRE preparation by getting some GRE materials, which are available in the market. In GRE, there will be two sections, one is General English and the another one is Mathematics. If you are good at English and Mathematics, you can easily crack GRE exam. In English, there will be some questions like sentence equivalence, Text Completion and Reading Comprehension, which are somewhat easy for the candidates who are good at English and the questions in Mathematics section are similar to the questions, which we have done in your 6th to 10th standard. so, you can get some get GRE books and you can easily prepare for GRE exam.

Best Books to prepare for GRE exam:-
1. ETS GRE official Guide
2. Barron's GRE
3. Manhattan GRE 5LB
4. GRE Bible
5. VISU GRE Material
26th March 2015, 01:33 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: How can I start preparing for GRE right from B.Tech 2nd year?

Its a very good decision to start your GRE preparation so soon.

Try to join in GRE Coaching so that it will help you in gaining better Score.

Join in some good GRE Coaching center at your place and attend all the classed conducted by them with out fail.

Later Practice all the practice papers provided by your Coaching center.

Write online GRE Mock test and test your self how good are you at GRE.

Buy GRE Latest Material so that they will help you in learning new things which you don't know.

Barron's is the best book for GRE.

Time Management is also Very Important while appearing for GRE exam.

Best time to appear for GRE exam is your 4th year 1st semester.

Because if you get a good score in GRE then you can apply for Universities and get ready with your Admits and can go for your higher studies as soon as you complete your B.Tech .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?