25th January 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I study M.Pharma in Abroad? Is there any entrance exam for it?

How can i study m-pharm in abroad? is there any entrance exams for m-pharm in abroad? if it is there please tell me...

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  2. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  4. How can I study M.Pharma in Abroad? Is there any entrance exam for it? -- [New]
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  6. In which entrance exam to appear for pursuing M.Pharma in Abroad?
  7. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  8. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th?
  9. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  10. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  11. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  12. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  13. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  14. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  15. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?
  16. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  17. How to study in abroad after doing commerce?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study in Abroad after 12th with scholarship?
26th January 2015, 01:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study M.Pharma in Abroad? Is there any entrance exam for it?

You need to appear in the following exams to pursue M.Pharma abroad. However, there are institutes which take admission through consultants or representative bodies on the basis of only English Proficiency Test like TOEFL or IELTS. However, if you want to get the license of a pharmacist you need to appear in screening test of the concerned country like for USA it is NAPLEX and FPGEE. The entrance exams are :-

- GRE
- TOEFL/IELTS

For GRE details, click here.
For TOEFL details, Click here.
For IELTS details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?