5th March 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?

Dear sir/madam,

I am pursuing S.Y. B.Com , My 12th percentage is 43% and my age is 22 complete and I wish to do MBA Hotel Management in Singapore.
So, please tell me how I go Singapore and what are all the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship and requirements for admission in Singapore?
  2. Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?
  3. Can I appear for TYB.Com exam before completing SYBCom exam
  4. Requirements to get admission in Singapore Junior College?
  5. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  6. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  7. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  8. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  9. Last year cutoff of Poddar College in F.Y.B.Com?
  10. How to get a job in Singapore after completing B.Tech mechanical and MBA marketing and HRM
  11. How to join Crime Branch or Cid after completing SYBCOM?
  12. Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?
  13. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  14. How should I take up Architecture after 12th grade? Which exam to take up for studying in Singapore?
  15. SYBCOM Question papers for previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can i be able to get a job in Singapore after completing MBA in Airport and Airline Management?
  17. Is it possible to shift to BCA while in 2nd year B.Com?
  18. List of UG and 1 year diploma institutes in Bangalore and Singapore respectively which offers Psychology course for 12th student?
11th March 2015, 05:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/madam,

I am pursuing S.Y. B.Com , My 12th percentage is 43% and my age is 22 complete and I wish to do MBA Hotel Management in Singapore.
So, please tell me how I go Singapore and what are all the requirements?
You can go to Singapore once you have cracked the Entrance Examination for the course of MBA in Hotel Management.
There is no age criteria for the course in Singapore.
The colleges there are also very good and state of the art.
Your 12th percentage will also not be a problem as the colleges of Singapore does not have a criteria for the marks obtained in Class 12.
Once you are in the Final year of your Graduation Course you will be able to apply for the Entrance Examination conducted once a year.

Just make sure that you have 50% marks in your Graduation Degree.
Once you have that marks and can crack the Entrance Examination you will be allowed admission into the MBA Colleges in Singapore based on the availability of seats and the marks you have obtained in the Entrance Examination.
A Personal Interview via Skype may also be conducted by some colleges before giving admission.
So just stay prepared and you will get admitted to the College if you work hard and stay focused.
3rd September 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?

Hi sir\madem I am studying bcom final year can I do MBA hotelmanagement course and I want starting salary plz reply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?