13th September 2021, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Iran for B.Tech in chemical engineering?

I have 60 percent marks in i.sc from Bihar board ...can I eligible for take admission in Iran for b.tech

15th September 2021, 08:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in Iran for B.Tech in chemical engineering?

1. The candidate should have completed 12th from any board with atleast first division.

2. The candidate then needs to pass the English language test - IELTS or TOEFL.

3. Apply for Visa.

4. Letter of recommendation is also required.
15th September 2021, 08:46 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can I take admission in Iran for B.Tech in chemical engineering?

How can I take admission in Iran for B.Tech in chemical engineering?

Step1: Fill the application form with accurate personal and education details
Setep2: Submit the scanned copies of your education documents and passport to the University you have chosen
Step3: Once the University reviews your application, it will generate the admission letter
Step4: Submission of Tuition fees
Step5: After your admission is confirmed, you can begin the immigration process. Apply for a student visa
Step6: Now its your time to take flight to Iran and enjoy your journey to become a Doctor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?