17th May 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech chemical engineering abroad after completion of 3 years diploma in chemical engineering?

Can I study B.Tech in chemical engineering in abroad for an later entry after completing 3 years diploma in chemical engineering? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on the same. Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) after completion of MS in Abroad?
  4. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  6. Is it possible for me to join CA course after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  8. Can I get job in Abroad if study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  10. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  11. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  13. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  14. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  15. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  17. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  18. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
23rd May 2017, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech chemical engineering abroad after completion of 3 years diploma in chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I study B.Tech in chemical engineering in abroad for an later entry after completing 3 years diploma in chemical engineering? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete details on the same. Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering course because you have completed diploma course in Chemical Engineering through lateral entry exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?