21st May 2015, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

How to do Fashio designing course after 12th from London and fee structure for the same?

I want to do fachion designe caures after 12th in london how much it cost? And i can't aford so much of money also

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  2. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for Full time Course in Pipe Line Designing?
  4. Fee structure for BBA in London? -- [New]
  5. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  6. What is the fee structure of fashion designing in KITEE?
  7. Names of the best colleges of fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  8. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?
  9. Is there any scope for pipe designing? What is the duration for this course?
  10. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  11. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. What is the fee structure of diploma interior designing?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  16. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
  18. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
12th February 2023, 04:02 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How to do Fashio designing course after 12th from London and fee structure for the same?

To pursue a Fashion Designing course in London, you can consider the following steps:
  • Research: Research different colleges and universities in London that offer Fashion Designing courses. Look into their curriculum, course duration, facilities, and reputation.
  • Application: Submit an application to the colleges of your choice. You may be required to provide transcripts, portfolios, and English language test scores (e.g. IELTS).
  • Interview/Admission Offer: Based on your application, you may be invited for an interview or receive an admission offer.
  • Tuition Fees: Tuition fees for Fashion Designing courses in London vary depending on the college and the duration of the course. On average, tuition fees for a bachelor's degree in Fashion Designing in London can range from £12,000 to £18,000 per year.
  • Accommodation: Accommodation costs will depend on your lifestyle, budget, and location. Options range from student halls to shared apartments and private flats.
  • Other Expenses: You will also need to consider other expenses such as travel, books, food, and personal expenses.

It is recommended that you reach out to the colleges you are interested in for more specific and up-to-date information on tuition fees and other costs.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, MCom, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?