7th April 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?

what is fee structure for BE and is there any exmption if scoring more than 90% in +2.what is total fee including everything.pl mail on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  2. List of subjects in M.Com course offered by IGNOU? Fee structure and exemption for defense personal?
  3. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. Details of ICWA course? Any exemption for merit students in B.Com fee structure?
  6. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  7. How can I get scholarship to study MBBS being a ST girl student?
  8. What is the total amount required for CS course?
  9. What are the expenses for CS course?
  10. Financial assistance to continue B.Tech education?
  11. What is the criteria for giving fee exemption to students entering IIT? Can I expect a fee waiver?
  12. What are the exemptions done for MBA in Finance from government recognized university?
  13. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  14. Is it possible doing LLB after scoring 75% marks in 12th class? -- [New]
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the chance to get into a government college after scoring 85% in 12th NEET?
12th July 2012, 09:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is fee structure for BE and is there any exmption if scoring more than 90% in +2.what is total fee including everything.pl mail on [email protected]
There are various Universities which offers Bachelor of Engineering [B.E.] and Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] with Scholarship Facility. Since, you have not mentioned which University or Institute your query is for it will be very difficult for us to help you out in an appropriate manner.

However, the Lovely Professional University offers B.Tech program with this facility. Candidates who have scored more than 90% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics and English have to pay Rs. 19,500 per semester. Where as the normal Tuition fee for the course per semester is Rs. 69,500. However, one must contact the admission authority of the University for detail information regarding the scholarship facility.

One may refer to the official website of the Lovely Professional University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?