19th May 2021, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG in Australia or New Zealand after MBBS in Armenia?

How to do PG in Australia or New Zealand after MBBS in Armenia? I am Indian student but this is how I keep changing countries due to my father's job.

23rd May 2021, 04:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do PG in Australia or New Zealand after MBBS in Armenia?

Eligibility:-

1- Applicant must have 6.5 overall IELTS score.

2- The applicant must have three years of working experience.

3- The applicant must have graduation certificate.
23rd May 2021, 04:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Australia or New Zealand after MBBS in Armenia is that the candidate have passed graduation and must hold graduation certificate. The candidate should have overall 6.5 IELTS score. The candidate should have CV. The candidate should have Australian Visa.
3rd September 2022, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

To pursue PG in Australia or NZ, do we need to give any exam? Because I have 6.5 IELTS score and I am currently pursuing my MBBS from Armenia. I will get the documents of points 2 and 3 after completion of my MBBS. Also, it is mentioned that the candidate requires Australian Visa, is it required even for New Zealand? Are there any more requirements to pursue PG in NZ or Australia? it would be really helpful to get answers of the above asked questions.

1- Applicant must have 6.5 overall IELTS score.

2- The applicant must have three years of working experience.

3- The applicant must have graduation certificate.
3rd September 2022, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

To pursue PG in NZ or Australia, do we need to give any exams? I have my IELTS score but graduation certificate and three years of working experience will be available with me only after I complete my MBBS which I am currently pursuing in Armenia. Also. it is written that the candidate requires Australian Visa, is it required for NZ also? My humble request to answer the above asked questions separately for Australia and New Zealand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?