11th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in USA accepting ITI certificate to provide B.Tech course? Procedure to study from USA?

Hello sir, I have passed ITI with Mechanical stream and now want to get admission in B.Tech course in any college of USA. Please tell me which colleges of USA accept ITI certificate to provide B.Tech course? What is the procedure to study from USA?

15th October 2017, 02:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in USA accepting ITI certificate to provide B.Tech course? Procedure to study from USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed ITI with Mechanical stream and now want to get admission in B.Tech course in any college of USA. Please tell me which colleges of USA accept ITI certificate to provide B.Tech course? What is the procedure to study from USA?

Sorry, it is not possible to study BTech courses in USA after completion of ITI course in India. Students after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with good marks are eligible to study BTech courses in USA universities. For the admission, students have to clear the English language test like IELTS or TOEFL and SAT or ACT examinations. Therefore, you are not eligible to study BTech in USA universities after completion of ITI certificate course. It is not possible to get admission to BTech courses in India also after completion of ITI course.
28th June 2019, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in USA accepting ITI certificate to provide B.Tech course? Procedure to study from USA?

Sir i have completed iti with fabrication (fitting and wending trade after 2 and i got 6 band overall, Listening =7, Reading =6.5, Speaking =5.5, writing =5, please tell me sir, am i eligible to get any type of course in usa
14th August 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there iti and diploma courses like India in America
7th December 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a iti student I won't a study in USA
How can I get a visa
3rd September 2022, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

After completing iti electrition can I got visa to usa at work permit visa any electrition work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?