25th June 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for research jobs to study and work in New Zealand or Australia after completion of MBBS course?

Hey, I'm MBBS student of India. Is there any chances of job at research center for me at New Zealand without nzrex or at Australia?. If yes, than tell me what is the eligibility for that? Do I need to do any extra course abroad to be eligible? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is best for Masters in Fine Arts among Australia, Canada and New Zealand? Process to get study visa?
  2. Am I eligible to apply to study in Australia or New Zealand if got 59% in 12th and 6.0 bands in IELTS?
  3. What can I do after BSc final year?
  4. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  5. Possibility to get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand after B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?
  6. How can I work in countries like Australia, Singapore, New Zealand as a Dentist? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to work abroad in Australia or New Zealand after Bachelor of Dental Surgery?
  8. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  9. Which are the entrance test to prepare for doing higher study 11th in New Zealand?
  10. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  11. What to do to study CA course in New Zealand?
  12. Can I go to Australia for doing MBBS after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  14. What is the scope for me in Government and Private Sector after completing MSW in South Gujarat University?
  15. How can I study 11th and 12th in Australia or USA after completion of 10th?
  16. Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for high school in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  18. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?