8th April 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How to enter in top medical universities in America, Australia, UK, Canada or New Zealand after completing MBBS in India?

how to enter in to top medical universityin america or australia or uk or canada ornewzealand after complting mbbs in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  2. Any can I get any degree or diploma in any other country like Australia or Canada after completing MBBS?
  3. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Top universities of Canada for doing MBBS? How much qualifying marks are needed?
  5. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS course in Russian College? Details about the top universities?
  6. Best universities in Canada for doing MBBS after Zoology Honours?
  7. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  8. Can I continue my further studies of MBBS in Australia after completing a year in top college?
  9. List of top medical universities or colleges for MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities in US, UK, Canada and Australia offering admission in MD(General Medicine) or MS(Orthopaedics) without any entrance exam?
  11. Is there any future for MBBS students in Canada?
  12. Scholarship exams for studying in abroad?
  13. Scope of B.Sc in Radiological Imaging technology course in India, Canada and Australia? What would be the salary and position in medical field? -- [New]
  14. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia?
  15. List of top Ph.d offering universities in India and in Canada in Pharmaceutics?
  16. Master degree or certificate course in culinary arts from countries like america ,canada ,new zealand?
  17. Can I do postgraduation in USA if completed undergraduation partly in India and partly in Australia?
  18. Easy way to enter in Australia as a Medical Doctor after passing MBBS from a internationally recognised Government Medical College of Bangladesh?
5th July 2011, 12:43 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: How to enter in top medical universities in America, Australia, UK, Canada or New Zealand after completing MBBS in India?

Hello,

If you want to enter in top medical colleges in abroad first you want a good marks in MBBS.

The the PG medical entrance you want to score a good high marks.

After that easily you will get the admission in abroad.

Better you can do medical in America
12th July 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter in top medical universities in America, Australia, UK, Canada or New Zealand after completing MBBS in India?

after completing one year of MBBS in india can i persue my furthur studies in australia without loosing my present year of studies in india?
20th August 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i am final year mbbs student.i wnt to do internship and pg from america.is it possible?
2nd October 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

hello thanks i am mbbs and post graduate in t.b. and chest and i have 7years of experinces is it possible forme to get job at abroad or for higher study at there
thanks
24th October 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Am a Nigerian bt i want 2 study medicine and surgery in Australia please what are my entry requirements?
31st March 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing my final year mbbs. i want to do my pg in uk ,whether we have to write any entrance exam for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?