2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Kolkata Medical College for MBBS course? Seats available under NRI quota?

I am resident of Bangladesh and want to get admitted in Kolkata Medical College for MBBS course. Please tell me how to get admission? Seat available under NRI quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  2. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  3. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  4. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  5. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  6. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  7. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  8. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  10. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  11. Rule and regulations to get admission in MBBS course under NRI quota? Which are the colleges giving admission under NRI quota?
  12. Can I get NRI quota in Government or Private Medical college for my son studying in class 7th in U.A.E?
  13. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  14. What is the norm to join Tamilnadu Medical College being an NRI? How much is the initial fees?
  15. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  16. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What would be the donation for MBBS seat in Tamilnadu or Karnataka under NRI quota
  18. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
7th October 2017, 11:03 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in Kolkata Medical College for MBBS course? Seats available under NRI quota?

You must have to appear and qualify in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) to be eligible for admission to Kolkata Medical College for MBS course. According to your rank in the NEET entrance test, you will be provided admission to the college.
There are a total of 23 seats available under NRI Quota in Kolkata Medical College for MBBS course.
Eligibility Criteria for NRI candidates:
>Candidate must have qualified higher secondary or its equivalent examination with aggregate marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
>Candidate must attain the age of 17 years as on 31st of December of the year of admission.
>Candidate must have qualified in the NEET test.
>Candidate must be either be a NRI or child/ward of bonafied NRI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?