2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to get admission in Engineering course at Cochin University of Science and Technology for the Uganda student?

I am from Uganda and have completed graduation in Science from Makarere University, Kampala. Now I want to get admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology for Engineering course. Terms and condition to get admission here?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 4511 in general category?
  2. Can I get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges with 125 OBH category rank and 3207 general category rank?
  3. How can a student of Myanmar get admission in MS CS at Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India?
  4. Jobs after B.Tech with less than 50% marks in 12th and 55% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. To get admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology do I need to appear for NATA exam?
  6. When to apply for M.Tech from Cochin University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  7. Can I get selected in CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com
  8. Can I get selected for CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com, LLB
  9. Which exams to answer after B.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Control System Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in CUSAT after scoring 7011 rank in CAT?
  12. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Metallurgy And Material Science Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  13. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Tech in CS in Kerala?
  15. How to apply for training in NTPC while studying in Cochin University of Science and Technology with Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Civil Engineering at Cochin
  17. Institutes for M.Tech (Construction Management) in India?
  18. Is there any possibility to get admission in MCA with 370 rank in CUSAT CAT 2016?
7th October 2017, 12:39 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to get admission in Engineering course at Cochin University of Science and Technology for the Uganda student?

Those candidates who are willing to pursue Engineering course from Cochin University of Science and Technology, must have completed Higher secondary or its equivalent examination.
International candidates are exempted from the requirement of any admission tests for the academic programmes of the university.
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) offers a number of scholarships to enable international students to pursue higher studies in the universities of India.
Those candidates are required to submit their application online, for the academic programmes of the university. Candidate have to pay the application fees of US$100 by the way of Demand Draft/Pay order/any other mean in favoure of Registrar, CUSAT.
After successfully registering online with CUSAT, candidates should forward original confirmation page along with the payment, Curriculum Vitae, Copies of mark lists, two copies of recent passport size photographs, Character certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied, Reference letters from two persons who have intimate knowledge of their academic capabilities, Copy of Passport to the Director, IRAA, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi-682022, Kerala, India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?