2nd October 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Does the LLM degree from East Anglia University, UK accepted in India? Total fees and requirements to study from here?

Sir, I have passed BA LLB course in India and now want to study LLM from East Anglia University, UK. Does the LLM degree from here accepted in India? Total fees and requirements to study from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Mass Communication and Journalism course at University of East Anglia, United Kingdom? Fees required for it?
  2. Is Integrated LLM course offered in India? List of colleges with requirements to apply for this course?
  3. Does University of East Anglia, United Kingdom provide PhD after M.Sc Organic Chemistry? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  5. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  6. Top government colleges for MCA in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  8. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  9. Requirements to study LLM(Taxation of Cross-Border Investment) in Miami University?
  10. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study LLM in Europe for a candidate with 50% in LLB?
  11. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study LLM in Europe for a candidate with 50% in LLB?
  12. Universities offering 1 year course in Bioinformatics PG?
  13. Requirements to study LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business? -- [New]
  14. Requirements to study LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  15. How can I study JRF after LLM? Names of Universities which offer JRF to LLM students?
  16. Procedure to get total expenses through sponsorship for LLM candidate?
  17. expenses in LLM from nalsar?
  18. Can i apply for LLM course after completing M.Com degree?
6th October 2017, 09:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the LLM degree from East Anglia University, UK accepted in India? Total fees and requirements to study from here?

I am happy to tell you that definitely the LLM degree course from East Anglia University, UK will be accepted in India and in everywhere as well.
Candidates those who have completed their LLB or BA LLB course from a recognized University can apply for the said course in the above mentioned University. Candidates must have to score a minimum of 6.5 in the IELTS examination.
Total fees required to study the said course from this University is around £ 14,800.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?