13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Pharmacy at American InterContinental University, London?

I have completed B.Pharma from Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology, Telangana, India. Now I want to study further from American InterContinental University, London. Can I get admission?

14th April 2018, 08:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Pharmacy at American InterContinental University, London?

Yes , you can get admission after completing B.Pharma course. You must complete a university application and participate in an interview with an American Intercontinental University(AIU) Admissions Advisor to determine whether you are likely to succeed in an advanced program of study. You must submit an official undergraduate transcript verifying an earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.0.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?