25th February 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBA Executive in University of Glasgow, UK? Fees required in Indian rupees?

Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and working in a firm. I want to study MBA Executive from University of Glasgow, UK. Please tell me how can I get admission? Fees required in Indian rupees?

Related Questions:
  1. List of streams available in University of Glasgow, UK for MBA course? Details regarding admission date, fees and life in the university?
  2. Which university is best to study M.Sc Biotechnology in between University of Glasgow and University of Leeds? Eligibility and fees required for it?
  3. MBA and M.Com streams available in London School of Economics and Political Science? Fees required in rupees for whole course?
  4. What are the fee structures of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar?
  5. Can I join Post Graduation in MFM at NIFT? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Fees to complete MBA degree?
  7. Does University of Glasgow, United Kingdom provides M.Des in Design led Innovation? Fees and procedure of admission?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET to study PhD if completed MBA from Glasgow University?
  9. Streams available in master degree course at Tumkur University, Karnataka for B.Sc Chemistry holder? Selection procedure and seat allotment?
  10. How to get admission in University of Glasgow, United Kingdom to do Ph.D after Masters in Environment Sciences? Necessary documents required for it?
  11. Procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  12. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Apollo International School? -- [New]
  13. C.S exam while studying B.A
  14. University of Liverpool and University of Manchester both provides MBA in Advanced Wealth Management? Admission procedure and fees required for it?
  15. How to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology? Fees required and scholarships for Indian students?
  16. Which stream of MBA is best for BE Mechanical student? How to get admission and how much will it cost?
  17. What is the registration fee structure for CS?
  18. Government and private medical colleges with their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2018, 05:02 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA Executive in University of Glasgow, UK? Fees required in Indian rupees?

Admission Procedure:

>> click here and you will be redirected to the MBA application page of University of Glasgow.
>>Then, register there.
>>After that, apply to the concerned MBA programme you wish to apply.
>> Then, you have to Fill the form, upload required documents and pay the application fees.
>>Then, submit the form and take a print out of the application number for further references.

***Visit the official website of University of Glasgow or Click here for further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?