13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology? Fees required and scholarships for Indian students?

Sir, I am BE E&E holder and doing internship but I am willing to study further MS in same stream from Eindhoven University of Technology. How to get admission in this university? Fees required and scholarships for Indian students?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  5. Details to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands? Whole cost including transportation and visa to study there?
  6. Will I get scholarship after getting 99 marks in inter 1st year?
  7. Fee structure of MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 9.6CGPA in 10th and 84.8% in 12th?
  9. Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies?
  10. Can I get scholarship for studying in Canada with GPA of 5.00 in HSC?
  11. Does King Abdullah University of Science & Technology provides MBBS course? Chances to get admission for Indian resident? Fees required for it?
  12. List of the colleges for MBA which conduct their own exam?
  13. Can I get any scholarship if my father's income is below Rs. 1 Lacs per annum being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. List of the M.Tech colleges along with their approximate fee structure? What is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities offering M.Tech course with scholarship for ST candidates
  16. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
  17. Scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student whose family income is 2.5 lacs p.a.?
  18. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
21st October 2017, 02:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology? Fees required and scholarships for Indian students?

To get admission in MS course at Eindhoven University of Technology, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised college/ university. You should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language proficiency skills and submit your examinations score reports to apply for admission to MS course in Eindhoven University of Technology. It costs nearly 15-18 lakhs or more to complete MS course from Eindhoven University of Technology and you can get scholarship only if you have good aggregate in your Bachelor's degree course and if you apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?