7th May 2016, 11:25 PM
13Rishabh

C.S exam while studying B.A

I m Rishabh.NoW I am doing My B.A.Can I apply for CS? I have no idea how to apply for C.S?Please help me,Sir.I am confused.

7th December 2017, 07:03 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: C.S exam while studying B.A

#CS(Company Secretary) examination is conducted twice every year in June and December months by ICSI(The Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
#There are three stages in CS course : Foundation programme,Executive programme and professional programme.
#To join in Foundation programme,candidate must have passed 12 th standard or equivalent exam with Arts,Science or Commerce stream.And a Graduate can join directly in Executive programme.
#As you are studying your BA degree, you can join in Executive programme after the completion of your BA.
#Course fee for Foundation programme is 4500/- rupees and for Executive programme 10000/- rupees and for Professional programme 12500/- rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?