3rd March 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?

Sir, I want admission in University of Glasgow for doing B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. Is this university provide this course? If yes then what is the way to apply? I have completed my 12th with 70% in Science stream. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow to study PhD in Political Science?
  2. Does University of Glasgow, United Kingdom provides M.Des in Design led Innovation? Fees and procedure of admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Archaeology course in Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom?
  4. Does University of Glasgow provides B.Sc in Applied Physics? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  5. Which university is best to study M.Sc Biotechnology in between University of Glasgow and University of Leeds? Eligibility and fees required for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exam to do PhD in Health Psychology in Glasgow Caledonian University with scholarship?
  7. How to get admission in MBA Executive in University of Glasgow, UK? Fees required in Indian rupees?
  8. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get admission in masters in Economics course at University of Glasgow, United Kingdom?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET to study PhD if completed MBA from Glasgow University?
  10. List of streams available in University of Glasgow, UK for MBA course? Details regarding admission date, fees and life in the university?
  11. Admission procedure to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Jain University?
  12. Process to get admission in Masters in Environmental Science from Glasgow Caledonian University?
  13. Which financial institution is good to take an education loan to do M.Sc Nuclear Science from Glasgow University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University? -- [New]
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  17. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?
4th April 2018, 08:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?

In order to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from University of Glasgow, you must have to complete your class 12th examination studying Science stream with PCM as a subject combination from a recognized University.
After the completion of class 12th, appear in the IELTS and GRE examination to get admission in the above mentioned University on the basis of that you can apply for study Visa as well. Admission to the respective course is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?