13th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How many year is compulsory to become a regular student if studied up to 5th in India?

Hello sir, I am studying in 7th standard in abroad but studied up to 5th standard in India. I want to know after 10th if I returned in India then can I get admission in any school as a regular candidate or NRI candidate?

14th April 2017, 11:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many year is compulsory to become a regular student if studied up to 5th in India?

Yes, you can apply for admission in India, if your parents are basically from India and were working abroad. Children of those who are working abroad have equal rights to get admission in India in any schools without any issues.

They are not permanent resident of any other country and they will be treated with equality in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?