6th June 2022, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How much chances are there for my Canada study visa?

Sir, i have got 58 percent in 12th, i passed my 12th in 2016 and got 80 percent in 10th And i have scored 6.5 bands not less than 6 in ielts(listening-7 speaking-7 reading-6 and writting-6),sir how much chances are there
to get my study visa for canada
Thanks

7th June 2022, 06:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much chances are there for my Canada study visa?

The chance of getting student visa for pursuing your higher studies in Canada depends upon your performance in Visa Interview.
If the visa interviewers satisfies with your answers to the questions raised by him, your visa will be approved else, your visa will be rejected.
14th June 2022, 10:03 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much chances are there for my Canada study visa?

As per the reports, more than 30% of Canadian students’ visas are cancelled each year. Students who applied for their bachelor's to study in Canada suffered the most rejection and those who applied for their doctorate suffered the least. Given below are statistics observed for Canadian student visa rejection.
International students seeking a Canadian student visa fulfilling all the minimum criteria for admissions are usually optimistic about the decision. It is, however, observed that a study permit may be refused even when the applicant fulfils academic and admission requirements for an institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?