10th May 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get study visa of Canada to study PG Diploma in Civil engineering if got 12 backlogs in bachelor degree?

I have cleared B.Tech in Civil engineering with 68% from India but I have 12 backlogs during the course now I have cleared all backlogs during my academic year. Can I get study visa of Canada to study Post Graduate Diploma in Civil engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chances of getting study VISA for Canada after writing IELTS?
  3. Eligibility criteria to get study visa of Canada to study a degree course after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  4. Which one is better for bachelor degree in between Psychologists and Psychiatrist? Chances to study it from Canada?
  5. Chances of Visa cancellation for a candidate who is working as a System Administrator and having 5 backlogs in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  9. Can i get student visa for abroad study with 19 backlogs pending?
  10. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  11. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  12. Eligibility to get study VISA without ILETS in Canada?
  13. Can i get student visa for Canada with 13 baklogs pending in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  15. How to get student visa to study MS in Canada?
  16. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  18. Will I get Canada Visa under SPP for Diploma college if I had 18 backlogs in Non-Core subjects?
24th May 2017, 12:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get study visa of Canada to study PG Diploma in Civil engineering if got 12 backlogs in bachelor degree?

Yes, you can get study visa of Canada to study PG Diploma in Civil Engineering even if you have 12 backlogs in your Bachelor's degree course. There will not be any problem for you to get Canada Visa, if you have already cleared your backlogs of your Bachelor's degree course. To apply for admission to PG Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score and submit it to the universities to apply for admission for pursuing your higher studies.
1st October 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get study visa of Canada to study PG Diploma in Civil engineering if got 12 backlogs in bachelor degree?

I graduated my B.E.(Civil) with 57.22%.I had 13 backlogs (all cleared).Will I get an admission in Canada for pursuing Post Graduate Diploma inConstruction Management. I want to start my studies in September 2019. Please guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?