20th March 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have done 12th last year and I also done IELTS with 6 Bands. But my bad luck I got rejection from Canada study visa. Now I am confused what I do next? I want to go Abroad for Bachelor's Degree so please help me.

21st March 2015, 08:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?

You cannot study Bachelor's Degree in Canada, if your VISA is not approved. To study in Canada or any other country, you should have approved VISA of that country. So, try to reappear for Canada VISA interview, again and again till it is approved (or) you can choose any other country to pursue Bachelor's Degree, if your aim is only to study in Aboard.
29th March 2015, 01:17 PM
bichapoda

Default Re: How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?

As your Canada Visa had been Rejected you can not study in Canada, You can reapply for he Visa or try to apply for Bachelor's in other countries like US.

Value for Bachelor's from US Universities has very good value than any other Country's.

To do you Bachelor's in US you need to clear SAT exam along with IELTS exam.

As you have already Completed your IELTS with 6 Band now appear for SAT exam.

SAT stands for Scholastic Assessment Test.

Any candidate who have completed 10th can apply for SAT exam.

If you clear SAT exam with Good Score then you will get Admission in to good Colleges in US.

I Suggest you to produce all the documents correctly so that there is be no rejection of Visa.

As your IELTS Band is 6 i suggest you to retake IELTS and Get a better score i.e more than 6.5 Band so that there are changes of getting Scholarship based on your IELTS Score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?