6th June 2022, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for appearing in MBBS abroad?

I have done my 12class with PCM by cbse and I want biology for my mbbs form abroad with cbse/up board only for single subject is this possible and if possible then what is the procedure for this plz help me!

7th June 2022, 06:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for appearing in MBBS abroad?

Candidates after completion of 12th examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English are eligible to apply for taking admission in MBBS course in abroad.
Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for taking a admission in abroad Universities.

Some Universities conduct entrance examinations for the admission to MBBS program.

The MBBS Course is offered in various countries like Philippines, China, Ukraine, Georgia etc with low cost. One can choose any one of the country given above for studying MBBS.
14th June 2022, 09:55 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for appearing in MBBS abroad?

Admission process for studying MBBS abroad:-

Class 10 and 12 mark sheets.

School Leaving & School Migration Certificate.

NEET Score Card.

Personal Financial Statements.

Statement of Purpose (SOP)

Resume (CV)

Letter of Recommendation (LOR)

Language Proficiency Certificate (if any)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?