5th January 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue BBA in USA? What kind of exam to give?

Hi sir, i'm study in11th standard now, in west bengal for higher secondary edu. how do i'll done bba in USamerica? and what kind of job exam i'll eligible to gave after 12?
my subjects are: 1.BENGALI 2.ENGLISH 3.POLITICAL SCIENCE 4.ECONOMICS 5.COMPUTER APPLICATION AND 6.MATHEMATICS. and can i got math honous?7:^|

Related Questions:
8th November 2014, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue BBA in USA? What kind of exam to give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, i'm study in11th standard now, in west bengal for higher secondary edu. how do i'll done bba in USamerica? and what kind of job exam i'll eligible to gave after 12?
my subjects are: 1.BENGALI 2.ENGLISH 3.POLITICAL SCIENCE 4.ECONOMICS 5.COMPUTER APPLICATION AND 6.MATHEMATICS. and can i got math honous?7:^|
Applying for BBA course in US is really easy, if you have planned everything before then definitely you can easily get admission for BBA course in US. To get admission in any US college you must have appear and qualify in IELTS, TOEFL and SAT entrance exam. The SAT entrance exam is mandatory to get admission for BBA course in USA.

Yes, entrance exam is mandatory in order to get admission to BBA courses in the US. To get admission in any US college you must have appeared and qualified in IELTS, TOEFL and SAT entrance exam. The SAT entrance exam is mandatory to get admission for BBA course in USA. The applicant must have scored at least 1800 scores in SAT. So to get admission in any BBA degree in USA you have to submit SAT score card.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Applicant must have completed 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university and,
  • Must have scored more than 80% marks in 12th board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?