23rd November 2021, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue BSc and MSc Chemistry from Abroad after engineering?

Dear Sir, Hi, I'm 25 years old, I have studied B.E in EEE and have work experience of 1 year in India. But Now I'm Interested in Studying B.Sc in Chemistry and even Masters in Chemistry abroad Pursue Chemistry further in life. Please can you tell me how to do it, The procedures to follow and also the method to follow.

29th November 2021, 04:03 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to pursue BSc and MSc Chemistry from Abroad after engineering?

How to pursue BSc and MSc Chemistry from Abroad after engineering?

You need to pass 12th with a minimum of 60% marks from any university to be eligible for BSc course and you must have completed a graduation from any university to be eligible for post graduation course.

You need to pass IELTS exam or equivalent exam to get admission in foreign university.
3rd December 2021, 12:35 PM
preetigupta22

Default Re: How to pursue BSc and MSc Chemistry from Abroad after engineering?

Bsc or MSc in Chemistry graduates often find employment in the research and development sector, with specific roles in pharmaceuticals, healthcare and engineering all popular. The transferable skills taught throughout your degree also see many students move into management, teaching and journalism.

Entry requirement:-

Typical International Baccalaureate requirements: 34 points.
Typical A-levels requirements: ABB including Chemistry and Mathematics.
Typical IELTS requirements: 6.5 overall, with no lower than 6.0 in any one component.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?