29th September 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in studies after completing BMS in India?

How to go abroad for further studies? How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in studies after completing BMS in India? Can you let me know the steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

29th September 2015, 06:34 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in studies after completing BMS in India?

You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
You will need a Good Domain Knowledge as well as a very good academic track record throughout your career.
You will need to score very good marks in both the Entrance Examination to be able to get admission to a good College so you need to prepare to the best of your ability for the Examinations.
This is what you must do to be eligible for further studies after the completion of the course of BMS.
3rd December 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in studies after completing BMS in India?

HAVE COMPLETED MY BMS - CAN I APPLY FOR POST GRADUATION OR MBA IN AUSTRALIA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?