16th October 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Which Chemistry course can i pursue for further studies in abroad?

I am a student of chemistry honours (undergraduate). I have lost 2 year to repeat in honours papers. I am very much interested about doing higher studies in Chemistry.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  2. How can i pursue higher studies in abroad after B.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  4. Can I study Law in Abroad after completing 12th PCB?
  5. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  6. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  8. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  9. Which higher studies i can pursue in abroad after MD Anatomy?
  10. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  11. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  12. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing PGDM with 65%?
  13. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  14. Which course can i pursue in abroad after Diploma in Mechanical?
  15. Possibility to study in Abroad for M.Sc(Chemistry) candidate of Gujarat University?
  16. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies
  17. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which further course should i pursue in abroad in Marine Engineering field?
17th October 2015, 11:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Chemistry course can i pursue for further studies in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of chemistry honours (undergraduate). I have lost 2 year to repeat in honours papers. I am very much interested about doing higher studies in Chemistry.
You can do MS in Chemistry from abroad because you are a student of Chemistry honours.

But you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
17th October 2015, 06:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which Chemistry course can i pursue for further studies in abroad?

You at first become a Graduate and then you will be eligible for the course of MS in Abroad.
You need to make sure that you decide which specialization you want to choose for the course among Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry.
These are the courses that you are eligible for Abroad for the course of MS once you have cleared the Bachelor Course.
So you need to choose among these 3 courses and decide what you want to choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?