1st December 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue PhD in Agriculture at New Zealand? Will bank agree to provide loan?

How to get p.hd in abroad related to agriculture? I desperately want to do P.hd in abroad in the agriculture subject preferable in NewZealand.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  2. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  3. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
  4. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  5. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get financial help for pursuing MBA after B.Com?
  7. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  8. Whether Bank provides Loan to study B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  9. Can I get financial aid to pursue MD from New Zealand being domicile of Kolkata?
  10. Can I join in an approved distance education for either B Tech Or BE in electronics from UAE? Any Indian bank will provide me loan for it?
  11. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  12. Which bank can provide me loan for DNS course?
  13. What should I do job or further education? Can I get loan from bank to pursue B.E.?
  14. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  15. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  16. Does colleges provide help in securing loan? How long does it take to processed and get in hand?
  17. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  18. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
8th December 2014, 01:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue PhD in Agriculture at New Zealand? Will bank agree to provide loan?

Procedure to pursue PhD in Agricultute in New Zealand :-

- Some universities take admission through entrance exam and post graduation thesis while others consider only the thesis at the post graduation level.
- Hence you need to give GRE and one English Proficiency test among IELTS and TOEFL.
- Then you need to choose 4-5 universities where you can apply online as per your scores.
- You need to submit resume, statement of purpose and thesis of your post graduation level.
- On getting selected you need to apply for VISA.

Yes, bank will agree to provide loan provided you are undertaking the course from recognized institute and you comply with all the terms and conditions of the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?