4th December 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?

Hello
I am applied for Toefl and GRE.
I want to study MS in abroad
So i want detail about scholarship good university..
and how 2 clear GRE..TOEFL?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  2. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  4. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  6. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  7. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  8. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  9. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  10. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  11. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  12. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  13. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  14. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  15. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  16. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  17. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  18. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?

8th December 2014, 12:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?

Scholarships are given by almost all foreign universities. However, it is tough to get scholarships since the number of applicants for it is high and there are various criteria for getting scholarships like :-

- Scholarship on account of excellent performance in the field of academics.
- Scholarship on account of very good performance in the entrance exam or in certain section of entrance exam like essay writing in TOEFL.
- Scholarship on account of outstanding show case of talent in some extra curricular field.
- Scholarship on account of innovative project work.

Preparation Tips for GRE and TOEFL:-

- Go through the syllabus and examination pattern.
- You need to prepare accordingly.
- Devote more time to effective study rather than just stretching your study hours.
- Practice problems from different books. Practice as much as you can.
- You can get into coaching institutes.
- Read newspapers and magazines.
- Be calm, have patience and be confident.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?