22nd February 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How to study in abroad while doing M.Sc Biotechnology?

Hai sir,
I m Nithya.C.. currently doing MSc biotechnology. .. I would like to continue my further studies at abroad... I kindly request you to guide me to achieve my dream... Waiting for your valuable replies soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  2. How to study in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology in Karpagam University at Coimbatore
  3. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  4. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  6. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  9. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  10. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  11. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  12. MSc biotechnology from abroad?
  13. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  14. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study abroad after doing MSc SS? What can i study after my MSc SS? Which are the universities?
  16. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  17. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  18. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
16th February 2018, 01:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in abroad while doing M.Sc Biotechnology?

As you saying you you are pursuing M.Sc. in Biotechnology and want to continue further studies in abroad so after completion of M.Sc. you can opt for PhD in Biotechnology. So the procedure is first you need to submit application and apply for PhD program. Once you get approval from university you can pursue PhD. There are many Universities offering fully funded PhD programs and Scholarships.

These are the University offering fully funded PhD program in biotechnology:-
> University of Birmingham School of Bio-Sciences
> Birkbeck, University of London
> Imperial College London Department of Medicine
> University College London Centre for Medical Image Computing
> University College London Doctoral Training Centre in Photonics Systems Development
> City College of NewYork
> New York University
> Pennsylvania State Uiversity
> Columbia State University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?