22nd February 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure asked for top 25 Universities in abroad?

Sir/Mam,

Please give the top 25 university for master of science in abroad. pls enclose these university fees structure........? Is it possible to apply for some scholarship or so? If so can you please give me the information on the same to ensure that I wouldn't be spending too much of money for my studies.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  2. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  3. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  4. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  5. Universities in India and abroad offering MBBS at a cheaper rate?
  6. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  7. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  8. What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  10. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  11. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  12. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  13. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  14. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  15. Which exams should I appear to get a seat in plant pathology department in top universities of united kingdom?
  16. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  17. Top most MDS college in Abroad? Its fee structure and bank's role in financing?
  18. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
16th February 2018, 11:11 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure asked for top 25 Universities in abroad?

These are the top foreign universities offering M.Sc.:-
> University of Oxford - Between £16,230 to £23,885/Year
> University of Cambridge - Between £21,600 to £26,400/Year
> Imperial College London - Between £22,000 to £28,000/Year
> University College London - Between £14,790 to £45,250
> The University of Manchester - £40,000/Year
> Princeton University – average tuition fees 41,300 USD/year
> Harvard University – average tuition fees 25,000 USD/year
> University of Chicago – average tuition fees 50,000 USD/year
> Yale University – average tuition fees 50,000 USD/year
> Columbia University – average tuition fees 50,000 USD/year

Yes, it is possible to get scholarship in Abroad. There are many scholarship programs through you can get scholarship while studying in Abroad. These are the Scholarship programs providing scholarship to international students.
> 50th Anniversary Social Work Bursary - Carleton University.
> Albert Comanor Memorial Graduate Social Work Scholarship - University of Calgary
> Alberta Social Services Bursary Program - Alberta Family and Social Services - All Universities.
> Amelia Woodvine Hunter Memorial Scholarship - Thompson Rivers University.
> British Chevening Scholarships
> Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
> Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities
> Marshall Scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?