11th June 2023, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to study computer applications in Germany

I have completed my 12th commerce. After that I have completed my graduation B.A in 2022. Now I want to computer application course in Germany.so is this possible I can do computer applications course in Germany?

13th June 2023, 05:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study computer applications in Germany

Here are the steps to study computer applications in Germany:-

1 - Choose a University
2 - Meet the admission
3 - Apply for admission
4 - Get a student visa
5 - Arrive in Germany .

Here are the some of the Universities in Germany for computer applications:-
Technical University of Munich
RWTH Aachen University
Technical University of Berlin
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology

These Universities offer high quality programs in the computer applications and they are all ranked among the top universities in the world.
13th June 2023, 05:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

You can study computer science at several institutions in Germany, including the Technical University of Berlin, Technical University of Munich, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Darmstadt University of Technology, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, University of Freiburg, and the RWTH Aachen University.
30th June 2023, 09:47 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Studying computer applications in Germany involves pursuing a degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, or Software Engineering. Here are steps to get started:

1. Research German Universities: Look for universities in Germany that offer programs in computer applications. Some reputable institutions include Technical University of Munich, RWTH Aachen University, and Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.

2. Check Admission Requirements: Review the specific admission requirements for the universities and programs you are interested in. Typically, these requirements include academic transcripts, language proficiency (usually German or English), and sometimes entrance exams like the TestAS.

3. Language Proficiency: If the program is taught in German, you may need to provide proof of German language proficiency by taking exams like the TestDaF or DSH. If the program is taught in English, you may need to demonstrate English proficiency through exams like TOEFL or IELTS.

4. Application Process: Complete the application process by submitting the required documents, which may include academic transcripts, CV, motivation letter, letters of recommendation, and a copy of your passport.

5. Visa and Financing: Once accepted, you will need to apply for a student visa. Check the requirements and restrictions of the German embassy in your country. Additionally, consider funding options such as scholarships, grants, or part-time jobs to cover tuition fees and living expenses.

6. Plan Accommodation: Look for student accommodation options near your university. Some universities offer student dormitories while others may recommend private accommodations.

7. Prepare for Arrival: Organize necessary documents, travel arrangements, health insurance, and familiarize yourself with the location and environment where you will be studying.

8. Begin your Studies: Once you arrive in Germany, attend orientation programs, settle into your accommodation, and start your academic journey.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?