27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?

Sir/Madam,
I am willing to do MBA in Abroad but
I don't know anything about study in Abroad.
I am a B.Com 1st year student and I will do
MBA after my B.Com. So, I want to know that
doing MBA in Abroad is beneficial for me?

29th May 2015, 06:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?

Yes, definitely it is beneficial for you, if you pursue MBA course after completion of your B.Com course. To get admission in MBA course, you need to appear in GMAT entrance examination which is an International level MBA entrance examination conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue their MBA course in Abroad. Along with GMAT examination, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
31st May 2023, 11:31 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Studying MBA abroad after completing B.Com can be beneficial for several reasons:

Enhanced Global Perspective: Studying MBA abroad exposes you to diverse cultures, perspectives, and business environments. It broadens your understanding of global markets and equips you with the skills to navigate the complexities of international business.

Expanded Network: An MBA program abroad provides an opportunity to build a global professional network. You will have the chance to collaborate with classmates and professionals from different countries and industries, which can open doors to future career opportunities and collaborations.

International Job Opportunities: An MBA from a reputable international institution can enhance your marketability and increase your chances of securing high-level job opportunities in multinational companies or global organizations. Employers often value the international exposure and global business acumen gained through an MBA abroad.

Specialization Options: Many MBA programs abroad offer a wide range of specialization options, allowing you to tailor your studies to match your career interests. You can choose from areas such as finance, marketing, entrepreneurship, operations, consulting, and more, enabling you to develop expertise in your preferred field.

Personal Growth and Development: Studying abroad for an MBA offers personal growth opportunities. It allows you to step out of your comfort zone, adapt to new environments, and develop cultural intelligence and independence. These experiences can shape your character and broaden your perspectives.

Access to Resources and Expertise: International business schools often provide access to state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge research, renowned faculty, and industry connections. These resources can enrich your learning experience and expose you to the latest trends and practices in the business world.
30th June 2023, 09:44 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Studying abroad for an MBA can offer several benefits to individuals who have completed their B.Com. It can provide a global perspective, exposure to diverse cultures, networking opportunities, and access to top-ranked business schools. Additionally, studying in a foreign country may enhance your language skills and broaden your career prospects, especially if you aspire to work internationally. However, it is essential to consider the financial implications, admission requirements, and career goals before making a decision. Conduct thorough research to determine if pursuing an MBA abroad aligns with your aspirations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?