27th July 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

How to study for free in abroad? Which scholarship exam should I write for free study in abroad?

hello sir,
I want to ask that if i want to study abroad free of cost because i am having financial problems then which scholarship test should i give so that i can start preparing for that now onwards i will be highly thankful to you

30th July 2015, 08:00 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study for free in abroad? Which scholarship exam should I write for free study in abroad?

If you want to study a Undergraduate course then you must crack the SAT and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
You must have a very good score in both these Examinations to be eligible for a Scholarship.
If you want to study a PG course then you must crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
You must have good Domain Knowledge to be eligible for a Scholarship if your aim is to join the course of PG with a Scholarship.
So these are the Examinations you need to crack depending on the course that you want to study.
1st June 2023, 12:59 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to study for free in abroad? Which scholarship exam should I write for free study in abroad?

Studying for free abroad can be a great opportunity, and there are several scholarship exams you can consider to increase your chances of securing funding for your studies. Here are some popular scholarship exams that you can explore:

Fulbright Scholarship: The Fulbright Program offers scholarships for international students to study in the United States. The application process typically involves a written application, interviews, and an evaluation of academic achievements and potential.

Chevening Scholarship: The Chevening Scholarship is funded by the UK government and supports students from around the world to study in the UK. The application process includes submitting an online application, providing references, and attending interviews.

Erasmus+ Scholarship: Erasmus+ is an EU-funded program that offers scholarships for students to study in European countries. The application process varies depending on the country and institution, but typically involves submitting an application and meeting specific eligibility criteria.

Commonwealth Scholarship: The Commonwealth Scholarship is offered to students from Commonwealth countries to study in other Commonwealth countries. The selection process usually involves submitting an application, academic records, and references.

DAAD Scholarship: The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers scholarships to international students to study in Germany. The application process involves submitting an application, academic transcripts, and letters of recommendation.

Australian Awards Scholarship: The Australian government provides scholarships for international students to study in Australia. The application process includes submitting an application, providing supporting documents, and attending interviews.

To increase your chances of securing a scholarship, it's important to have a strong academic background, relevant work experience, and a compelling motivation statement. Additionally, prepare for scholarship exams by practicing sample questions, seeking guidance from mentors, and staying updated with the specific requirements and deadlines of each scholarship program.
30th June 2023, 10:50 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To study for free abroad, here are some steps you can follow:

1. Research scholarship programs: Look for scholarship opportunities specifically designed for international students. These can be offered by governments, universities, and international organizations.

2. Consider government-funded scholarships: Many countries offer scholarships to international students. For example, the Fulbright Scholarship in the United States, Chevening Scholarships in the United Kingdom, and DAAD Scholarships in Germany.

3. Explore university scholarships: Check out scholarships provided by universities themselves. Many universities have specific programs for international students, so visit their websites and look for scholarship options.

4. Look for international organizations: Organizations like the United Nations, UNESCO, and World Health Organization offer scholarships for students from developing countries. Research different organizations and their scholarship programs.

5. Prepare for scholarship exams: Depending on the scholarship program, you may need to take an exam. Common exams include the TOEFL or IELTS for English proficiency, the SAT or ACT for undergraduate studies in the United States, or the GRE for graduate studies. Research which exams are required for the scholarships you're interested in.

6. Gather required documents: Each scholarship program has specific application requirements. Collect the necessary documents such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, motivation letters, and financial proofs.

7. Apply to multiple scholarships: To increase your chances of success, apply to multiple scholarship programs. Be sure to follow all application guidelines and deadlines.

8. Write a strong personal statement: Many scholarship applications require a personal statement or essay. Take the time to craft a compelling and honest essay that showcases your motivation, achievements, and goals.

9. Prepare for interviews: Some scholarship programs may require an interview. Research common interview questions, practice your answers, and present yourself confidently during the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?