6th July 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a study visa of Canada if scored 63% marks in 12th and 8 bands in IELTS?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCM group and got 63% marks but I scored only 44 marks in Mathematics and 8 bands in IELTS. Can I get a study visa of Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  2. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  3. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  4. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  5. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. With just 7 bands in IELTS and 55 percent in 12th can I get Canada study Visa? -- [New]
  9. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?
  16. Can I get admission to study BS in Canada with mentioned Bands in each sections of IELTS? Is there any problem to get Visa?
  17. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  18. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
11th July 2016, 12:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a study visa of Canada if scored 63% marks in 12th and 8 bands in IELTS?

We cannot exactly say that whether you can get a Canada study visa or not as it depends on several factors like the university you have applied for admission, your academic record, etc.,. If you have secured admission in Undergraduate course in any Canada University then, you can apply for Study Visa. You have very good score in IELTS examination but, your aggregate is very less in your 12th standard. There are maximum chances for you to study Canada Study Visa if you have secured admission in Undergraduate course in any Canada University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?