22nd October 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Canada Study Visa having 85% in 12th and 6 overall band in IELTS?

Sir, My name is varinder singh and I recently passed 12th in commerce with 85 percentage marks and in Ielts 6 overall and writing 5. Please reply me am I eligible for Canada study visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get study visa to Canada after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?
  3. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  4. Can I get Canada visa with 6 band in IELTS?
  5. How much is the band requirement to get Canada study Visa?
  6. Possibility to get student Visa of Canada if got 48% marks in secondary education and 6 band in IELTS?
  7. Can I get study visa of Canada if got 49.80% in 12th board and 6.5 band in IELTS? Which college should I choose for UG course?
  8. Possibility to get permanent resident Visa of Canada if got 9 CGPA in 10th and 6 band in IELTS?
  9. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  10. Chances of getting study VISA for Canada after writing IELTS?
  11. Can I apply for study visa in UK with 5.5 band in IELTS? -- [New]
  12. What IELTS score is accepted for admission in Canada?
  13. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  14. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  15. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  16. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  17. How much band is reqired in IELTS exam to study in Canada or Australia?
  18. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?
22nd October 2016, 08:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Canada Study Visa having 85% in 12th and 6 overall band in IELTS?

Yes, you are eligible to get Canada study Visa, if yo have 85% in your 12th standard and overall 6 band in IELTS examination. You can apply for Visa once, you have got admits from the university.

You can also apply for scholarship in Canada Universities for pursuing your higher studies. You need to have good academic background and strong financials to get Canada Visa.
23rd October 2016, 12:42 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Canada Study Visa having 85% in 12th and 6 overall band in IELTS?

Yes, you are eligible for Canada study visa. But you have to get a admission call from a recognized institution of Canada. You can apply in some of these institutions having 6 bands in IELTS:
Oxford college
Niagra college
Luther college
Camoson college
Potsdam
State University of New York
University of Lethbridge
Algoma university
Nipissing university
Vancouver island university

Thanks
16th April 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Canada student visa if m having 85% marks in 12 th and having 6 bands in ilets?
10th May 2021, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am from srilanka my Ordinary level result is A7BC and i pass IELTS with over all 5.5 can i eligible to study in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?