5th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is IELTS required to study MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) in University of East Anglia?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in University of East Anglia for studying MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) course. I want to know that I have to appear in IELTS for getting admission in this university for this course?

11th October 2019, 01:40 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IELTS required to study MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) in University of East Anglia?

-University of East Anglia -

Course Name : MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management)

If you have 70% and above marks in English subject of 12 standard from recognized board such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE); Council of Indian School Certificate examination (CISCE); Indian School Certificate (ISC); Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE); West Bengal; Karnataka; Maharashtra; Tamil Nadu; Andhra Pradesh; Kerala; Goa; Delhi.

Otherwise you will have to appear for English language proficiency test :

IELTS with 6.5 or PTE with 62

Contact here : [email protected]
11th October 2019, 01:42 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IELTS required to study MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) in University of East Anglia?

-University of East Anglia -

Course Name : MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management)

If you have 70% and above marks in English subject of 12 standard from recognized board such as CBSE ; CISCE ; Indian School Certificate (ISC); Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE); West Bengal; Karnataka; Maharashtra; Tamil Nadu; Andhra Pradesh; Kerala; Goa; Delhi.

Otherwise you will have to appear for English language proficiency test :

IELTS with 6.5 or PTE with 62

Contact here : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?