5th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Requirement to secure MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) admission in University of East Anglia?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have searched and found that University of East Anglia is offered MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) course. I want to do this course in this university. Kindly tell me what are all the requirements for securing admission in this university for this course?

11th October 2019, 01:32 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirement to secure MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) admission in University of East Anglia?

Requirement to secure MSc(Environmental Assessment and Management) admission in University of East Anglia as follows :

-Bachelor degree with at least 55% will be required for postgraduate study application.

-English language proficiency test score in IELTS with 6.5 and above
Or
PTE with 62 and above.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?