14th July 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Information about authenticity of post graduation in Germany and admission procedure to it

Information about authenticity of post graduation in Germany and admission procedure to it? Are post graduation course from Germany valid in rest of the world outside Europe? What's the admission procedure?

14th May 2022, 04:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about authenticity of post graduation in Germany and admission procedure to it

German University degrees are recognised worldwide .
After completion of studies , one can stay in Germany while one is looking for a job.
Students from non EU and non EEA countries who hold a residence permit can apply for extension.

The ZAB maintains a database where one can see whether their degree is recognised in Germany.
One can apply directly for recognition of certificate at ZAB.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?