26th June 2017, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships for doing higher studies and research in abroad?

How will you help for students for their studies and financial support and also for their research and their accommodations expenses in both abroad and also in India? Can you please guide me on the scholarships which are available for the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?
  2. Why scholarships are given only for the reservation caste candidates and not for all?
  3. Scholarships in India to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th in abroad?
  4. What should I do to go Abroad for higher studies in medical stream?
  5. Information about scholarships and loans for higher studies Abroad after M.Sc?
  6. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  7. What are the entrance exams to prepare for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarships?
  8. Should I migrate my son to Abroad for higher studies to explore his career?
  9. How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?
  10. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  11. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  12. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  13. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  14. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  15. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  16. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  17. to do research in abroad with scholarships
  18. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2017, 12:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships for doing higher studies and research in abroad?

You can get Scholarship for doing higher studies and research in Abroad only if you have good aggregate in your previous qualifying examination from a recognised university and good examinations scores. You can't get Scholarship for your accomodation and you need to provide it on your own. You need to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester as scholarships will be offered on first come first serve basis in Abroad universities.
8th May 2022, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP AFTER COMPLETING MY STUDIES FROM THE CLASS 12 ISC BOARD IN COMMERCE
14th May 2022, 04:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Combined Councelling Board CCB Scholarship is one of the famous scholarship of India.
Student of class 10, 12 and graduation can apply for such scholarship for higher studies.

It mainly helps weaker section to persue their studies in various courses.

Some of the scholarships for 12 passed
Gandhi fellowship
Indus land Foundation Scholarship
JSPN scholarship
SOF International English Olympiad
National Economics Olympiad 2022
SOF National Science Olympiad etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?