15th August 2012, 09:57 AM
deepika koduru

Information regarding fee structure and registration procedure to join CWA course after completion of Post Graduation in M.Com course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?

Hi sir/mam
I am deepika, recently I am completed my post graduation with m.com from nagarjuna
University.
I go to join c.w.a so, pls tell me the details about c.w.a fees, registration, syllabus,
Duration and also scholarship facility.
this is my mail I'd [email protected]
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation (MCom)?
  2. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  3. What can I do after BSc IT?
  4. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best options available after completing BSc?
  6. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  7. Last date for M.Com entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for doing post graduation in Pharmacology after completion of B.Pharm? -- [New]
  9. PG course for good salary after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  10. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing graduation in mass communication? List of top institutes providing the same
  12. Which subjects can I prepare for Civil services after completion of Post Graduation being a candidate of Home Science?
  13. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  14. Procedure of taking admission in BSW, rules and syllabus of entrance exam?
  15. How to get admission in MCA?
  16. Procedure to do post graduation in Interior design after completion of B.E in ECE?
  17. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  18. Eligibility for entrance exam of Post Graduation in English?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?