3rd March 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Physics in Germany with scholarship through IELTS?

Hello, I would like to get the information regarding education in Germany. I am studying B.Sc Physics in 2nd year. I am preparing for IELTS also. I have taken coaching class for IELTS. My interest is to do Post Graduation in Germany in same field. So, IELTS helps me for admission also with scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?
  2. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  3. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  7. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany?
  8. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  11. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th?
  13. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  14. Scholarship program to study post graduation in UK being a BHU student in B.Sc Physics?
  15. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  16. Should I appear in IELTS and GRE to study Master's in Telecommunication in Germany if completed Graduation in Pakistan? Requirements to get admission?
  17. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany with scholarship if secured 7.4 CGPA in B.Tech?
  18. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
30th March 2018, 03:43 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Physics in Germany with scholarship through IELTS?

Yes, for sure. IELTS helps you in getting admission in good university all across the world not only in Germany to study M.Sc(Physics). But remember one thing that your IELTS score must be higher than 6.5 bands. And for scholarships, you will get on the basis of your IELTS score but you must have to check the criteria related to this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?