23rd August 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Information about career in Pharma sector at USA?

Hi I have completed my master in pharmacology in India currently am in USA May I know about pharma career in USA where I could plan for appropriate job

Related Questions:
  1. What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?
  2. Any pharma jobs in government sector?
  3. After B.Pharm, is MBA a right option?
  4. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  5. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  6. How to do M.Pharm from USA after completing B.Pharma? Can I get admission in Prestigious Pharmacy college in Abroad?
  7. What is the career in business field and jobs available in Pharmacy Sector?
  8. How to complete D.Pharma in government sector and private sectors
  9. What is procedure to get job in USA after B.Pharma?
  10. List of top career opportunities available in USA? How to search for the same?
  11. From which universities can I do M.Pharma after doing B.Pharma course? Information about Punjabi University, Patiala University for doing M.Pharma?
  12. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  13. List of Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do for better career being a candidate having finished B.Sc in Chemistry and MBA in Pharma Management and working as Medical Representative?
  15. How may I join the government sector jobs after earning 7 years experience in pharma company?
  16. How may I join the government sector jobs after earning 7 years experience in pharma company?
  17. How can I get a job in USA after completing pharma-D in Pakistan?
  18. How to join USA pharma companies after completing M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics?
3rd October 2016, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about career in Pharma sector at USA?

The healthcare industry in USA is quite complex and it is not possible to go for job opportunities directly in healthcare industry of USA on the basis of degree from overseas country especially developing countries. You need to clear the screening exams to get the license of practice and post that you can opt for job opportunities in USA. You need to clear entrance exams - NAPLEX and FPGEE to get the license of pharmacist along with American Healthcare Management certification to avail job opportunity in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?