19th July 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?

I am a student of INDIA. i have done 10 2 in the year 2012 with 73%,and now i want to take admission in MIT USA.My school board is a state board of INDIA,so plese tell me about to take admission in MIT USA ,what test and prooses to get addmission in MIT USA. plese tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into MIT USA?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MIT after 12th grade?
  3. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
  4. Possibility of studying at MIT USA? Guidelines and eligibility?
  5. Requirements for taking admission in MIT university in USA in Aero Astro Departments? How much GRE score is required?
  6. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. How is placement at MIT? How to study B.Tech there?
  8. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  9. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  10. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure for admission in MIT Massachusetts USA? How to get admission in that college?
  12. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  13. Admission in MIT USA for M.Tech with computer science and engineering or with Aerospace Engineering?
  14. What are the qualifications required for taking admission in MS in top universities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at MIT?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  17. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  18. How to take admission in MIT USA in computer science branch? What is the criteria?
8th April 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?

i am student of India . Iam still pass the tweive board .I Want to do my b teck from Mit USA WHAT should i have to do
8th April 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?

I am a student of INDIA. i have done 10 2 in the year 2012 with 73%,and now i want to take admission in MIT USA.My school board is a state board of INDIA,so plese tell me about to take admissistudent of INDIA. i have done 10 2 in the year 2012 with 73%,and now i want to take admission in MIT USA.My school board is a state board of INDIA,so plese tell me about to take admission in MIT USA ,
5th May 2016, 11:20 AM
chandraprakashpcp

Default Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?

I am a student of INDIA. i have done 10 2 in the year 2012 with 96%,and now i want to take admission in MIT USA.My school board is a state board of INDIA,so plese tell me about to take admission in MIT USA ,what test and process to get addmission in MIT USA. please let me know.
5th May 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in MIT USA and I don't know what is a procedure To go .anybody please tell me please
9th September 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I am Rocktimjyotidas from Assam and I am preparing for jee . Will jee coaching will help me in SAT entrance exam of MIT.
13th April 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of india.and my name is rohit ranjan.i want to study in MIT USA. So please tell me about to take admission in MIT USA, what test and process to get addmission in MIT USA. please let me know.
9th July 2018, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I am recent 11th std student and want to put myself in MIT USA after 12th for B Tech degree.I want to known about which exam to appear and it's syllabus and also merit and also any other entrance exam for studying abroad after 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?